This book evaluates the local impacts and legacies of the Olympics in Rio by comparing Rio2016 with other Olympic experiences...
FILTRO: Social Econometrics > Policies Application and Impact Evaluation
- Marcelo NeriThemes / SubthemesHuman & Well-Being > Favelas and Cities Society Econometrics > Demography and Diversity, Policies Application and Impact Evaluation
- Marcelo NeriThemes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > Inequality and Poverty Society Econometrics > Policies Application and Impact Evaluation
- 1 of 2
Is it better to strengthen the BPC (i.e. cash transfers linked to the minimum wage) or expand the Bolsa Família program (e.g. by creating the Renda...
The Center for Social Policies at the Getulio Vargas Foundation (CPS/FGV) has shown in successive studies the emergence of a new middle class in...
Click here to see the content of the research The research assessed the evolution in income distribution and in poverty rates, as well as their...
Click here to see the content of the research Since 1992, when the new National Household Survey (PNAD) was established, the figures for...
- 1 of 2
- Notes for SocietySantiago do Chile - “Innovación y Emprendimiento en América Latina. Desafíos y Oportunidades de la Región para sumarse a la sociedad del conocimiento”
- Notas para a sociedadeEconomic Growth Conference, Panel-Policies to Spur Growth and Poverty Alleviation in Peru and Latin America, Lima/Peru
- Notes for Society
- 1 of 6
Between 2014 and 2018, the income of the poorest 5% in Brazil fell by 39%. Consequently, the number of people under the extreme...Leia mais
- 1 of 5
- Conlupa Online - ARG
- Anotao - Argentina
- 1 of 41
Seminars organized by the CPS
- Seminário "Combate à Pobreza, Crescimento Inclusivo e a Nova Agenda Social" / Seminar "Overcoming Poverty, Inclusive Growth and the New Social Agenda"
- 1 of 4