Labor Markets Adaptation to Inflation and Household Financial Behavior: Lessons From The Brazilian Case¹...
FILTRO: INCOME AND WELFARE > Inclusive Growth / Poverty and Inequality / Distribution of Wealth and of Opportunities / Income Policies
- Labor Markets Adaptation to Inflation and Household Financial Behavior: Lessons From The Brazilian CaseMarcelo NeriThemes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > Inequality and Poverty, Income Policies Microfinance & Mobility > Financial Inclusion
- Marcelo Neri, Luisa Melo e Samanta Monte
The aim of this book is to unveil a new world in the traditional field of poverty studies, here and elsewhere, that is the rural area. If the new...Themes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > Inclusive Growth, Inequality and Poverty, Income Policies, New Middle Class Labour & Production > Employment and Productivity, Market Access Society Econometrics > Demography and Diversity, Coverage and Demand
- 1 of 3
Who are the elderly Brazilians? How do they live? Where do they live? (evidence by countries, Brazilian states, capital cities, municipalities and...
This paper evaluates the changes in inequality in the last 7 years, their relationship with growth, some of their close determinants and joint...
Unprecedented research compares Brazilians’ perceptions to rest of world The survey “Crisis Perceptions”, published by FGV Social – Center for...
The term “Olympic legacy” refers generally to the projection of the gains to be seized by the city after the realization of the...
- 1 of 5
- 1 of 16
Between 2014 and 2018, the income of the poorest 5% in Brazil fell by 39%. Consequently, the number of people under the extreme...Leia mais
- 1 of 20
- FGV Social
- Témoin Parmi Tant D'autres - França
- 1 of 259
Seminars organized by the CPS
- Entrevista com Edward Glaeser - Economista e Professor de Harvard
- Seminário "Combate à Pobreza, Crescimento Inclusivo e a Nova Agenda Social" / Seminar "Overcoming Poverty, Inclusive Growth and the New Social Agenda"
- 1 of 4
- 1 of 9