The Population Perception book presented here has as its main objective to present a panel of indicators of the population's perception aimed at...
FILTRO: LABOR & PRODUCTION > Employment and Productivity / Education Premiums / Institutions and Informality
- Marcelo Neri e Fabio SchiavinattoThemes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > Inclusive Growth, Inequality and Poverty Human & Well-Being > Education and Skills, Social Goals & Life Quality, Security and Housing Labour & Production > Employment and Productivity Society Econometrics > Looks and Perceptions, Coverage and Demand, Policies Application and Impact Evaluation
- Marcelo Neri, Luisa Melo e Samanta Monte
The aim of this book is to unveil a new world in the traditional field of poverty studies, here and elsewhere, that is the rural area. If the new...Themes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > Inclusive Growth, Inequality and Poverty, Income Policies, New Middle Class Labour & Production > Employment and Productivity, Market Access Society Econometrics > Demography and Diversity, Coverage and Demand
- 1 of 2
What was the Impact of the Pandemic on the Work and Study of Youngsters? Recent studies conducted by FGV Social show high vulnerability of the...
After the first complete quarter under the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic in Brazil (i.e. the months of April, May and June), mean individual labor...
PNADC microdata reveals that young people were the biggest losers of labor income from 2014 to 2019. Other groups traditionally excluded such as...
The Center for Social Policies at the Getulio Vargas Foundation (CPS/FGV) has shown in successive studies the emergence of a new middle class in...
- 1 of 3
- Notes for SocietySantiago do Chile - “Innovación y Emprendimiento en América Latina. Desafíos y Oportunidades de la Región para sumarse a la sociedad del conocimiento”
- Papers - Social Essays
This article evaluates the role of the Brazilian federal... Read more
- Papers - Social EssaysLinkages between Pro-Poor Growth, Social Programmes and Labour Market: The Recent Brazilian Experience (in English)
This paper analyzes the relationship between... Read more
- 1 of 5
- BRESIL- Brèves économiques et financières du 23 au 29 juin 2017 - Selon la FGV et l’OIT, la crise a permis une féminisation du marché du travail, salutaire à moyen-terme pour le PIB.Tresor.economie -Site do Ministério da Economia (França)
- World Today News - USA
- 1 of 55
- Visita do Papa Francisco / Pope Francis Visit
- SAE / Strategic Affairs Secretary*
- 1 of 7
- 1 of 2