The Social Perception System of Indicators’ (SIPS) main objective is to present a panel of social indicators
to promote monitoring actions...
FILTRO: Social Econometrics > Policies Application and Impact Evaluation
- Marcelo NeriThemes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > Inequality and Poverty Society Econometrics > Policies Application and Impact Evaluation
- Marcelo Neri e Fabio Schiavinatto
The Social Perception System of Indicators’ (SIPS) main objective is to present a panel of social indicatorsThemes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > Inclusive Growth, Inequality and Poverty Human & Well-Being > Education and Skills, Social Goals & Life Quality, Security and Housing Labour & Production > Employment and Productivity Society Econometrics > Looks and Perceptions, Coverage and Demand, Policies Application and Impact Evaluation
The Center for Social Policies at the Getulio Vargas Foundation (CPS/FGV) has shown in successive studies the emergence of a new middle class in...
Click here to see the content of the research The research assessed the evolution in income distribution and in poverty rates, as well as their...
Click here to see the content of the research Since 1992, when the new National Household Survey (PNAD) was established, the figures for...
Click here to see the research By mid-2005, the Centre for Social Policy concluded the impact evaluation of twelve projects funded by the IAF. In...
- Notes for SocietySantiago do Chile - “Innovación y Emprendimiento en América Latina. Desafíos y Oportunidades de la Región para sumarse a la sociedad del conocimiento”
- Notas para a sociedadeEconomic Growth Conference, Panel-Policies to Spur Growth and Poverty Alleviation in Peru and Latin America, Lima/Peru
- Notes for Society
- 1 of 6
- FGV Social
- Rio Media Center
- 1 of 28
- Seminário "Combate à Pobreza, Crescimento Inclusivo e a Nova Agenda Social" / Seminar "Overcoming Poverty, Inclusive Growth and the New Social Agenda"
- 1 of 4