The aim of this book is to unveil a new world in the traditional field of poverty studies, here and elsewhere, that is the rural area. If the new...
- Marcelo Neri, Luisa Melo e Samanta MonteThemes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > Inclusive Growth, Poverty and Inequality, Income Policies, New Middle Class Labour & Production > Employment and Productivity, Market Access Society Econometrics > Demography and Diversity, Coverage and Demand
- Marcelo Neri
This book discusses the Brazilian middle class, its definition, evolution, profile, attitudes and durability. It describes the methodology that...Themes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > New Middle Class Labour & Production > Employment and Productivity Microfinance & Mobility > Mobility and Risks Society Econometrics > Coverage and Demand
The Center for Social Policies at the Getulio Vargas Foundation (CPS/FGV) has shown in successive studies the emergence of a new middle class in...
Click here to see the content of the research
Click here to see the content of the research The research assessed the evolution in income distribution and in poverty rates, as well as their...
Click here to see the content of the research The research provides continuation to that launched in 2005, “Portraits of Religion in Brazil” (...
- Notes for SocietySantiago do Chile - “Innovación y Emprendimiento en América Latina. Desafíos y Oportunidades de la Región para sumarse a la sociedad del conocimiento”
- Papers - Social Essays
This article evaluates the role of the Brazilian federal... Read more
- Papers - Social Essays nº: 40
From a methodological point of view, this paper makes two... Read more
- 1 of 4
- FGV Social
- El Cronista
- 1 of 42
- Visita do Papa Francisco / Pope Francis Visit
- SAE / Strategic Affairs Secretary*
- 1 of 7