This book discusses the Brazilian middle class, its definition, evolution, profile, attitudes and durability. It describes the methodology that...
- Marcelo NeriThemes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > New Middle Class Labour & Production > Employment and Productivity Microfinance & Mobility > Mobility and Risks Society Econometrics > Coverage and Demand
- Marcelo Neri, Leonardo Monasterio e Sergei Soares (Org)
The book presents a vast list of contributions to the public policies agenda that might be implemented on the most diverse...Themes / SubthemesHuman & Well-Being > Social Goals & Life Quality Labour & Production > Employment and Productivity
The Center for Social Policies at the Getulio Vargas Foundation (CPS/FGV) has shown in successive studies the emergence of a new middle class in...
Click here to see the content of the research
Click here to see the content of the research The research assessed the evolution in income distribution and in poverty rates, as well as their...
Click here to see the content of the research The research provides continuation to that launched in 2005, “Portraits of Religion in Brazil” (...
- Notes for SocietySantiago do Chile - “Innovación y Emprendimiento en América Latina. Desafíos y Oportunidades de la Región para sumarse a la sociedad del conocimiento”
- Papers - Social Essays
This article evaluates the role of the Brazilian federal... Read more
- Papers - Social Essays nº: 40
From a methodological point of view, this paper makes two... Read more
- 1 of 4
- FGV Social
- Reuters Mobile - EUA
- 1 of 46
- Visita do Papa Francisco / Pope Francis Visit
- SAE / Strategic Affairs Secretary*
- 1 of 7