The aim of this book is to unveil a new world in the traditional field of poverty studies, here and elsewhere, that is the rural area. If the new...
- Marcelo Neri, Luisa Melo e Samanta MonteThemes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > Inclusive Growth, Poverty and Inequality, Income Policies, New Middle Class Labour & Production > Employment and Productivity, Market Access Society Econometrics > Demography and Diversity, Coverage and Demand
- Marcelo Neri
This book discusses the Brazilian middle class, its definition, evolution, profile, attitudes and durability. It describes the methodology that...Themes / SubthemesIncome and Welfare > New Middle Class Labour & Production > Employment and Productivity Microfinance & Mobility > Mobility and Risks Society Econometrics > Coverage and Demand
- 1 of 2
Chronicle of the Foretold Crisis How did the European financial earthquake affects the common Brazilian citizen income already in 2012...
Click here to see the content of the research About the research: The study describes the recent evolution of income distribution, poverty...
Click here to see the content of the research
Click here to see the content of the research The research explores through PNAD the evolution of the different assets stocks of the families,...
- 1 of 3
- Notes for SocietySantiago do Chile - “Innovación y Emprendimiento en América Latina. Desafíos y Oportunidades de la Región para sumarse a la sociedad del conocimiento”
- Notes for Society
- Notas para a sociedadeEconomic Growth Conference, Panel-Policies to Spur Growth and Poverty Alleviation in Peru and Latin America, Lima/Peru
- 1 of 4
Between the last quarters of 2015 and 2016, the economic downturn had different impacts on Brazilians, based on their household conditions and...Leia mais
- 1 of 8
- 1 of 116
Seminars organized by the CPS
- Nova Classe Média / New Middle Class
- Seminário Classe Média e Mobilidade Econômica na América Latina / Seminar Middle Class and Economic Mobility in Latin America
- 1 of 5